2006 US Nationals

Do you have a question about Regattas? Do you want to post about your EC12 club event? This is the place. Here you will find a listing for some of the club monthly events at the top of the page.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

2006 US Nationals

Postby Rick West » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:59 pm

The event is in the books over 3-1/2 days of racing. Trophies to:

1. Jarl Wathne, Columbia Maryland, his second (2000).
2. Reichard Kahle, Charleston South Carolina.
3. Dave Ramos, Annapolis Maryland
4. John Bottensek, Jacksonville Florida.
5. Joe Walter, Jacksonville. Florida.
6. Bruce Walton, Madison, Conneticutt.
7. Al Sellers, Columbia Maryland.
8. Chuck Luscomb, Deep River Conneticutt.

Complete postings on www.ec12.org on the main page.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Postby PegLeg » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:36 pm

Home page?? Which home page??

Could not locate anything as of 9/25, 8:30 PM. on any of the Class site links, even the one displayed in the post above.

Would you please post the list where it can be located?? I am really interested in finding out how the other contestants fared and not just pulling your chain.

Regards[V]
PegLeg

Postby Rick West » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:18 pm

It was posted on the cover page nightly. The final results are not up. Paul needs to get home and decompress.

I am in Cheyenne with this post and will manage the rest when I get home without decompressing.

Patience, Pete, it is coming.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Postby kermwood » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:00 am

Hi Guys
Would just like to say to Dave and ALL the other guys and ladies who helped out what a great Regatta.
Great racing well done to all the skippers. Loads of food and drink and so well run.
On a personal note l would like to thank Dave and Lisa for making me feel so welcome,and for Dave letting me use his boat for which l did not do justice and got my butt kicked again !!!,must figure a way of racing a 12 more than once a year.Would also like to thank Rick for transporting me around, after seeing the NJ trafffic am l glad he did.
Still trying to work out how l went over the Walt Whitman Bridge TWICE going back to airport.
Once again GREAT JOB guys
Woody
opps lost my way again !! three times over bridge paying toll twice.
kermwood

Postby MichaelJ2K » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:53 pm

Woody,
I enjoyed sailing with you and hope to do it again sometime. You should have seen three of us trying to get the boys from Detroit to Gino's steaks in South Philly! Don't know if they ever made it. At least you found the airport!

Mike Denest
EC12 #899
MichaelJ2K

Return to Regatta Stuff