PBG results

Do you have a question about Regattas? Do you want to post about your EC12 club event? This is the place. Here you will find a listing for some of the club monthly events at the top of the page.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

PBG results

Postby s vernon » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:04 pm

http://www.pbgmys.com/Page.html

In case anyone is wondering and just cannot wait for it to be posted elsewhere.

Scott
s vernon

Postby Larry Ludwig » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:17 pm

Thanks for posting Scott. I wish that there were more regatta reports, even local club events would be nice. It keeps the board active and for those of us out in the desert it is enjoyable. [8D]
Larry Ludwig

Postby Capt. Flak » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:11 pm

There will be a full report, complete with photos, posted on www.floridaec12.com by tomorrow. As far as I know, all the regattas on the East Coast have well written reports and usually have lots of photos. I know for a fact that they do for all Florida EC-12 regattas.

I am sorry if the reports are not posted soon enough for all of you. But after the five hour drive home, going back to work the next day, and then spending some quality time with my wife and daughters on Valentines Day, I did not have the opportunity to post it yet.

This is a hobby after all. [:)]

Joe Walter #24
Capt. Flak

Postby Capt. Flak » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:54 pm

It was pointed out to me by a freind that I sounded angry in my last posting. I guess I need to work on my wordsmithing. I was not angry at all. I meant to be informative and a little humorous.

[:o)]

Joe Walter #24
Capt. Flak

Postby greerdr » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:31 pm

Blame it on the R.D.'s delay in getting the report to you.It was my 25th anniversary the 15th and I had other things to worry about.It ain't easy getting to the pond sometimes.

R.C.Greer
greerdr

Return to Regatta Stuff