St. Pete March Madness

Do you have a question about Regattas? Do you want to post about your EC12 club event? This is the place. Here you will find a listing for some of the club monthly events at the top of the page.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Re: St. Pete March Madness

Postby Jon Luscomb » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:17 am

The Pfine Pfamily of Pfiels with two Pfathers did a Phantastic job Pfacilitating the Pfregatta. The Pfact that the Wisconsin Bagders won Saturday really made their weekend. As Always a great time and great to see everyone. Thanks to all the helpers and Dee for the spicy sandwiches.

The racing was close all weekend and that makes it Pfun. It was really good to see a couple of new Pfaces on the course and to see some new trophy winners! There are some good sailors coming out opf villages nowadays. Bobby sailed a great regatta and well deserves to win. Three bullets to Pfinish the day on Saturday was Pfantastic. Conrats my friend. I tried to catch you, but I couldn't. It all rode on the last race...anyone of us 3 could have taken it. Very exciting to me. Heart pounding adrenalin rush and Bobby was as cool as a cucumber!

Lastly, a shout out to Liz Perkins, Judy Clark and Brenda Pardee. All weekend I was hoping for one A fleet race where all three of you in it. You were close several times with two. That day is coming soon. Liz had a tough start on Saturday with traffic, but finished strong with 4 top ten finishes on Saturday afternoon and carried on into Sunday overcoming a broken shroud and sailing well. She missed being in the top 10 by one point! Well done Ladies!
Jon Luscomb
"I would rather wonder why I won than to know exaclty why I lost!"
Jon Luscomb

Re: St. Pete March Madness

Postby Capt. Flak » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Wow! That was a lot of "Pf's" in one post. My favorite was the "P" you stuck in the middle of the word "OF"...TOO PFUNNY!
Joe Walter #24
Class Secretary
Capt. Flak

Previous

Return to Regatta Stuff