2014 Champions Regatta - Cabins

Do you have a question about Regattas? Do you want to post about your EC12 club event? This is the place. Here you will find a listing for some of the club monthly events at the top of the page.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

2014 Champions Regatta - Cabins

Postby Rick West » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 am

Reichard will be placing reservations with the James Island Park for cabins for this event. This is to take advantage for price breaks for and from locals making the reservations. He has indicated there are five cabins on the listed for possible use. I plan to provide him with my card to do so.

I have Scott Vernon in with me. I am requesting Cabin 5. Cabins need to be deposited very soon. I need to have one more, at least, to make a reasonable price per each.

It would be helpful that others reserving a cabin list here their members from those coming. There is no need to over subscribe the cabins and combining would be helpful toward that end to the benefit of all.

Yeah, I know, but cabins at Charleston are a premium with months of planning and forethought. Lets get it on for starting the clock at the lake on Friday afternoon and breaking the rules at the cabin gatherings that night.
...94 [8D]
Pacifica By The Sea
Rick West

Re: 2014 Champions Regatta - Cabins

Postby kahle67 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:18 pm

I am going to send an email to all involved today or tomorrow to try and consolidate the cabin occupancy over the weekend. Then Monday I am going to the park with payments.
Reichard Kahle Jr
Charleston, SC
kahle67

Return to Regatta Stuff