Worth marine-Pekabe web site

Plans, Books, Websites, Parts, Suppliers
Maybe we can find an answer for you.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Worth marine-Pekabe web site

Postby The OZ » Wed May 20, 2009 12:23 pm

I have placed an order on May 4th with Worth Marine for some Pekabe parts. Got a reply via e-mail they got my order. However, no confimation of deliver, also no follow up to e-mails. Does any one have a good telephone number for this firm? The one listed under Class Suppliers is not a good number. Thanks, Dick Reinke EC12-1936[8D]
The OZ

Postby Rick West » Wed May 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Dick,
I have checked around from earlier rumors and no one knows or responded. Greg has been a long time connected supplier to model boating but not always on the job via the Internet. This does not help you but he has disappeared before.

I checked the site and the supplier list is not current and not revised since the first of 2006. If the phone listing on our Suppliers List is bad then I will remove the listing. There is only an email for contact. That is not good for business contacts.

If any of you have connections in R1 give this a try. Dick, I hope you do not have money out there on this order. I do not know what it was you wanted but MidWest and Chesapeake may be able to supply you. I have talked to Brian at Midwest and he knows nothing.

Thanks for the update on someone from the Suppliers List.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Postby The OZ » Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 am

Rick, thanks for your feed back on this supplier. Well, wonders of wonders, after posting this message, tried again by e-mail and yeah Greg did come back ASAP. Long story short, I do beleive my order will be comming. Still do not have current phone number, but at least I know his e-mail works.

Dick Reinke, EC12 -1936 [:D]
The OZ

Postby The OZ » Thu May 28, 2009 11:51 am

The Pekabe parts have arrived. Thanks, Dave, and Rick for your help with this matter.

Dick Reinke[8D]
EC12-1936
The OZ

Return to Documentation & Suppliers