criteria for new plug supply ?

Got a question on the EC12 class rules, ask the secretary
(Note: only items pertaining to the EC12 will be allowed. Other postings will be deleted.)

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55

criteria for new plug supply ?

Postby Nautic12 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:01 pm

<font color="red">mr Rick West secretry sir</font id="red">,whats the criteria in obtaining one of the New plugs
so some of us kiwis can sit on the same branch as the American eagle ?i understand an amount of money changes hands,we lease the plug and only approved builders build,any thing else we need to full-fill ??[?][8D]<font color="red"></font id="red">the request for info is real,and would request your input.Iether myself or Geoff Davies president NZRYA will supply any further inf req thank you.[^]
Nautic12

Postby Rick West » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:28 pm

Bob,
I have been and currently in contact with the NZRYA and the EC12OA leaders regarding the information you are seeking. I have been told that you are copied on this status and I did not know you were an offical. Yes?

Inquiries of this nature are within the realm of organization and better served by email or phone to the proper parties involved rather than open postings on this forum. Please stay within the International room, as was stated previously, if you must say anything at all on international processes.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Return to Ask the Secretary