EC12 Manual

Got a question on the EC12 class rules, ask the secretary
(Note: only items pertaining to the EC12 will be allowed. Other postings will be deleted.)

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55

EC12 Manual

Postby Skip Hall » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:14 am

Good Day Rick,

I'm a new member to this wonderful group and I've read that we can purchase the maual thru you. Would you please be so kind as to inform me of the cost and any other books, etc. that you could recommend. I've downloaded the plans and gone to Kinko's and they printed them out for me. I'm also having Skip Allen built a hull and will send it to Mike Zellanack to build. Skip Hickman is also building me a complete boat. I'd like to try and build one also and I'm finding this site a wonderful resource!!!

I look forward to hearing from you and all information givrn will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays To All !!!
Raymond "Skip" T. Hall
Skip Hall

Postby Rick West » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:35 pm

Hi Skip,
Welcome to the class in advance. I noted the other day you have signed up for EC12Net and obviously have found all the class resources. You will find my mailing information at the class site on the boat registration form page. Whereas, you are new you may like to read the document regarding the registration process. My email is ec12@amya.org.

The class online store is not quite ready for prime time but I do have the EC12 Manual and Optimizing in stock. You can read about the books at this link on the building site.
<center>http://www.ec12.info/planning.htm</center>
The Manual is $25 and Optimizing, $30 with shipping and handling at $6. The check would be made out to me but this is a class enterprise.

The cradle drawing is not in stock and currently being reformated by AutoCAD and will be available after the first of the year. Both Hickman and Zellanack can provide you with a cradle. We will have some of the last books on sail making around the first of the year if you are interested.

If I can be of any assistance, I am at your service.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Postby Skip Hall » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:52 pm

Thank you Rick for the response and all ihe information. They say informatio is power so let's get as much info as we can! I'll send the check out right away for both boats- $55 + $6 = $61. Wow, I can even add, there's hope for me yet.

Happy Holidays To All !!
Skip Hall[:)][:)]
Skip Hall

Return to Ask the Secretary