Nationals `05

Got a question on the EC12 class rules, ask the secretary
(Note: only items pertaining to the EC12 will be allowed. Other postings will be deleted.)

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55

Nationals `05

Postby Larry Ludwig » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:06 pm

Hey Rick,

I read in the Nationals report from Dayton that you gave an update on the class and announced that the Nats for next year will be in Florida, any chance you can post what was discussed here?

Thanks
Larry Ludwig

Postby Rick West » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:03 pm

Larry,
Any announcement of a Nationals location for next year would have been followed with all the other media used by the class. There was no such annoucement. The EC12 Net News of 9-28-04 carried what was said at Dayton regarding a location for next year. Florida is being looked at seriously and any annoucement forthcoming, on any location, will not be later than 1 December.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Postby Rick West » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:01 pm

Larry,
"He also informed us that the 2005 Nationals will be in Florida, so put it on the calendar."

Your source is incorrect. No such statement was made. I am disappointed you follow this line and find it confrontational than instructive to the class. No location and date has been established for the 2005 nationals at this date but as stated above Florida is the prime effort. I find it interesting that you would think that I am witholding information from the class that is a matter of interest to all.

I will not respond further in this forum established for support in the class toward enjoyment of the EC12. You offer emails often direct and that is a good source if you wish to follow up. This forum is not the place for such discussion.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Return to Ask the Secretary