Change of Administration

Got a question on the EC12 class rules, ask the secretary
(Note: only items pertaining to the EC12 will be allowed. Other postings will be deleted.)

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55

Change of Administration

Postby Rick West » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 pm

On 2 November the office for the class of Rick West is closed and responsibility of the class is passed to Joe Walter of Jacksonville, Florida on 11 November following the annual National Championship. All postings here will be to him and his staff.

It has been a pleasure and looking forward to being a "Grunt."
...94 [8D]
Pacifica By The Sea
Rick West

Re: Change of Administration

Postby Bigjake » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Rick,

Thanks for being on the helm for so long and steering the EC12 family in the right course.

Jake
Bigjake

Postby Fred Maurer » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 am

It is difficult to impossible to thank you adequately for your length of service, steady leadership, and many accomplishments while at the tiller of the EC-12 community. Thank you so very much and all the very best in all your future endeavors.
Fred Maurer

Postby Columbia » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Thank you Rick, for the service and contributions you made to this class. I used to sail EC12 back in the late 80's and returned a few years back so i can say there are so many improvements they are too numerous to list. I trust the new leadership is in good hands and will continue the growth and interest in this class.
Good luck with your future.
Joe
Columbia

Postby Tony Bollers » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Thanks Rick for your dedication to the EC12 Class. Although I am not now actively sailing EC12 #195 because of my Venice Sailing Squadron (FL.) obligations as Vice Commodore and sailing my Hunter 31, nevertheless, I still actively follow the class.and plan to participate again in the near future.
You have contributed so much that are too numerous to list but all of the Class will benefit for many years to come as a result of this.
I am confident Joe will carry on and will also do a great Job as the next secretary.
Good luck in the future for whatever lies ahead .........See you again on the pond! Regards, Tony Bollers
Tony Bollers

Postby greerdr » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Thank you Ranger Ric for your stellar leadership these years.
You are the guy who "could nail Jell-O to the wall" as we used to say in USN fit-reps.
Your vision and steady helmsmanship has really put us at the top of the RC Sailing community.
Heartfelt thanks for all you done for us.
R.C.Greer
greerdr

Return to Ask the Secretary