Futaba Transmitter Questions

Radios, Servos, Winches, Batteries
All things that can make sparks

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Futaba Transmitter Questions

Postby skip241 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 am

Earlier this year at Elon, I tried to skip my radio transmitter across that pond. It made it a few skips and then slowly began to sink. Now it doesn't work. Any ideas?????

Seriously, I just replaced it and I'm looking for two sites that I have seen in the past and can't find now. I've searched Rick's building site and queried the discussion page's search engine.

I'm looking for the article that describes removing the armed transmitter antenna from the 2.4 radios.

Also, there is another article that Rick did that shows placing a knob on the transmitter instead of using the trim levers (jib trim). In fact I sent him pictures of how to do it myself. However, I can't remember where to get the parts to do this.

Would anyone with a better memory than mine please let me know where these articles are?

Thanks.

Skip (Atlanta) [:D]
skip241

Postby Rick West » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:11 am

Sorry, Skip. For some reason I placed it in the System Board section under Radio Systems. Duh! I will link it off the main list so it more easily found. I will also edit the piece. I can't believe the typos.

http://www.ec12.info/Radio%20Equip.htm

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Postby skip241 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks Rick! Exactly what I was looking for.

Skip [:D]
skip241

Return to Electronics