classic 12 meter

The Auction is a good place to watch. Beware, this is where knockoffs surface or boats never registered. Verification of the hull is reguired before registration or transfer...Class Secretary.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

classic 12 meter

Postby deafsail » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:01 am

deafsail

Postby Chuck Luscomb » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Baron,

If you win the bid, I would be happy to run the boat for you...

Chuck
Chuck Luscomb

Postby greerdr » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:47 pm

I'll do the Doc thing...every big boat needs that right?

R.C.Greer
greerdr

Postby bigdog » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:58 am

We sailed on ''Intrepid'' Wed and ''Easterner''on Sat. I have tons of awesome pictures that we'll try and get posted on this site.

The dude from Intrepid told me that they have spent almost 2 million bucks on rebuilds and operational costs in the past 10 years. I went home and looked under every cushion in the house, but I couldn't find enough jingle to make it happen. Also, as we were about to dock, I noticed that there weren't any cleats to tie the boat up with. The captain told me by removing them, they were able to add 50lbs of lead to the bilge. Even though there were already 43,000 lbs down there. Sound familiar? I guess we are all alike.

As we were leaving the dock on Easterner, one of the fenders with Easterner embroidered on it dropped from the rail and drifted away. In such close quarters there was no way we could turn around and retrieve it. I remarked ''that that'll be on eBay tonight''.

Great regatta and awesome venue. Let's keep Mystic and Newport on the schedule.

Bidog
bigdog

Return to EBay Hunters