well bought Ranger J Boat just sold

The Auction is a good place to watch. Beware, this is where knockoffs surface or boats never registered. Verification of the hull is reguired before registration or transfer...Class Secretary.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

well bought Ranger J Boat just sold

Postby s vernon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

$590 on ebay for a glass Ranger built by Jim Terry of Florida. Looked to be ready for the water except no radio or sails or rig but with 10 foot aluminum mast and boom.

Sounds like someone got a pretty good deal. Selling price was $40 less than a CR-914 that sold a few days ago.

Scott
s vernon

Postby deafsail » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 pm

I did bid for ranger J boat . I cant see my computer . I miss its. I lost well. I work on for new ec 12 [:D] . cong!!!!

Baron Bremer [}:)]
deafsail

Postby s vernon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm

I had never seen the new countdown feature on ebay that shows time left by the second as the end gets near. The bid jumped by the necessary $10 at pretty much zero seconds, so I guess someone was using a programed bid or whatever you call it. Regular key pushing bidders don't stand a chance on bargains like that, eh?

Scott
s vernon

Postby tallastro » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Try this program - http://www.jbidwatcher.com/ It lets you set a max bid and then will shoot bids in just before closing. The program has to be left running with an internet connection. It's worked well for me.

There are also web services but those require you to give your ebay credentials to the service. The service can complete your bid without your computer being turned on. "Ebay bidding service" should turn up something.

Instead of losing items by $3 over my max, I win items by $3 under my max ($20 under is my record).
tallastro

Postby MichaelJ2K » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 am

http://www.auctionsniper.com. They only charge a small fee if you win.

Mike Denest
EC12 #899
MichaelJ2K

Return to EBay Hunters