the rules ?

Chat regarding International EC12 operations, country organizations, event gathering and proposed alliances.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

the rules ?

Postby Nautic12 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:11 pm

It appears to me <u>we</u> in parts of New Zealand,have been saved all this hassle of arguing about THE RULES,In New Zealand the Golden rule applies yes the man that has the Gold makes the rules.(read mold for gold)An interesting exercise would be to try fitting the 12 sailed in NZ back into THE mold supplied from the US.if i remember Cinderella was quite a GOOD STORY ? We here in NZ were spared the agony of polls (the golden rule).
A recent attempt to bring an ingot of PURE gold to these shores suffered the same fate as many a fine vessel from hostile action---
sank with a salvo of policital torpedoes.A court of inquire is still in progress.No doubt there may be a ban on further reports of this action.(I did not have sexuale relations with------)i remember that quote from some news report ??
So the Golden Rule applies,and the counterfiet coin remains in circulation. Still we will not have the problem of checking keel widths,probally <u>just</u> the after affects of keel hauling.
Not all sank with the vessel, survivors made it to shore ,to start another voyage in stronger vessel.
No doubt other views of the sinking will emerge ,but the ships log
contains the full story !
Nautic12

Return to EC12 - International Chat