Sailing Scared of the Future !

Chat regarding International EC12 operations, country organizations, event gathering and proposed alliances.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Postby Larry Ludwig » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:34 am

I think if I remember correctly the current number of registered boats here is just under 400 and growing fast. The total number of boats sold is over 1,600
Larry Ludwig

Postby Stephen Crewes » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:35 am

Well Larry that figure is really interesting. And may I congratulate you in achieving those numbers. Our numbers are not quite that much but we like to think we're closing on it. Our current position is about 240 boats produced with about 170 registered. This is not including the boats that have gone to New Zealand and other places . Including (rick) New Guinea!

May I say to AJ moritz , that I didn't know there were any EC12s in Austria? But the Australians wish them well. For we are about 12,000 miles away from Austria.

To Capt' Flak, now see here, I thought ALL Americans were millionaires' , they said so on the movies they were?
Stephen Crewes

Postby Larry Ludwig » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:57 pm

Well if we were going by movies for info we would be using Crocodile Dundee and Mad Max.
Larry Ludwig

Postby Stephen Crewes » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:40 am

Thats the rub larry. Unfortunately I, myself sound like Crocodile Dundee. If we ever meet, you will find this out. The Joke is , that Australia can be like that movie, in so many ways and the way aussies feel about yanks(or Kiwis) is okay too. For I can say to you(honestly ) that I saw nothing in that movie that is telling a lie or not telling the absolute truth. This is why the movie is so good because it is believable in this country. I can take you to some pubs not far from Sydney, that are like the one in the movie, in real life.
Stephen Crewes

Previous

Return to EC12 - International Chat