used boat listing is bare.

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

used boat listing is bare.

Postby Doug Wotring » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:34 pm

anyone know of any good used boats that are not too expensive.

the recent white rose regatta got some interest by some potential new owners.
Doug Wotring

Postby Ron Brown » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 pm

Pat reardon has a boat for sale he is in Leesburg Florida,His E-mail address is reardon@mindsprings.com.
Ron Brown

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:52 pm

Please let me add my voice to the "boats wanted" group. I have a guy in the Williamsburg, VA area who wants to get a used boat. So I am looking on his behalf for a ready to go Robin hull with no damage. Price according to age, condition and equipment. Radio unimportant to the total picture.

We are "negotiating" the use of a Williamsburg pond and if successful should have as many as 10 EC12s sailing by next Spring. Can a regatta be far away?

There are well over 130 "2005 Standard" hulls out there, where are the old ones?

Winston Mathews hannibalhouse@hotmail.com
Winston

Postby Chuck Luscomb » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:06 am

128 Winston, I have two and neither is for sale at the moment. I know when I was looking, used boats were very hard to come by and the ones I did see needed quite a bit of work. Almost as much as building a new boat. People tend to hold onto the good ones.

Happy hunting!

Chuck
Chuck Luscomb

Return to EC12 Chat