Looking for used sail winch

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Looking for used sail winch

Postby Steve » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:24 pm

Just got my hands on an old Hickman hull (#247) and was wondering if anyone has a used sail winch they can part with?
Tks
Steve Taylor

Steve
Steve

Postby Skip Hall » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:28 am

Hi Steve,
I have a new Ozmun Sail Winch you can have, it's still new in the box. Since you got the hull from Doug and your budget is tight I guess, how about $100.00 shipped to you.
Let Me Know,

Skip Hall aka: Raymond T. Hall
Skip Hall

Postby cshelden » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:14 am

You better get that steve, if you don't I will :)....I have the other two hulls from Matt and Doug. I'm building one of Matt's new hulls along with Steve. We are attempting to get the EC class active in Oklahoma.
cshelden

Postby Steve » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:48 am

Raymond...can you hold it for like 1 week?? what else will I need for the Ozman? A servo like on the probar? where are you located. What model is it...YES I WANT IT but have to wait for my tax return to come in..have cleared thru the wife already...so just have to have the funds before I can write the check ( or cashiers check/mo - which ever your prefer).....you can call me at 405-409-1521...or give me your nr and I will call you..I work in telecom, so I don't get charged for outbound calls. I did factor approx 100 for a dumas, so this is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Please advise to me asap if possible...staylor@rriver.net
//
Charlie, keeps you mits off ..haha
steve

Steve
Steve

Postby Rick West » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:39 pm

Gentlemen,
Just a reminder in the course of getting resource information that is needed toward our hobby intestests, this is not a chat forum. It would be good that once a contact is established and direct information is to be passed that the email function of the forum be used. This releaves forum space and protects personal information.

To all: Steve and a group of his Sooner State Victoria fleet are building an EC12 fleet in Oklahoma City and are least a days drive from the nearest EC12 group. They are like what Delta MYC was 5 years ago. So, give them your time and assistance here on the forum and by email.

Forum email is available through the User Name link on the posting.

...94 [8D]
Rick West

Return to EC12 Chat