fond goodbye

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

fond goodbye

Postby Nautic12 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:38 am

since our good moderater has provided our own room in heaven
(international chat )i think any further posts from Tosh
will be directed to this area (international chat)less offence
will be caused im sure to those of a quite nature.the posts had the aim of gaining knowledge of the class and not to annoy,sorry if any offence was taking.its strange how a sense of humour does not easily survive the transition to the writting word ? i wonder if paul reveer,s neighbours complained about the loud hoof beats?
Oh sorry this page is reserved for technical subjects.[V][V][V]
Nautic12

Postby Capt. Flak » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:54 am

Tosh,

I understood most of your humor, but I will admit that some of it did go over my head. I have always said the internet and email are not the best means to communicate as we cannot see the facial expressions nor hear the tone in the voice.

I am sorry if I punched back.

Please do not feel you are not wanted on the rest of the site. I think there is a lot to be learned from the building and sailing experiences from all of you in the southern hemisphere. The IEC12 chat room I think is a great solution to the tensions that ignited on both sides. But you can still respond to questions that are posted on other topics when you feel you have something to offer.

I don't think there is one person who has said anything that would want to exclude anyone from providing tips and techniques on building, tuning, etc.

Joe Walter #24
Capt. Flak

Return to EC12 Chat