Show Your Colors

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Show Your Colors

Postby MichaelJ2K » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:30 am

Guys,
I have a good source for hats, t-shirts, golf shirts, coffee cups, etc. with the EC12 logo. Is there any interest? Let me know, I'll work any official EC12 stuff through Rick and get an idea of quantities.

Mike Denest
MichaelJ2K

Postby Larry Ludwig » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:25 pm

I have been looking for some shirts with the EC-12 either in large profile on the back, or small silouhette on the front, or both, but with additional printing. (T-shirts) If you have a price list or catalog or can advise contact me

mailto:Larry@LudwigRCYachts.com

thanks
Larry Ludwig

Postby MichaelJ2K » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:11 pm

Larry,
I'm looking into doing some other items for my R/C club. The information I would need is a scan of your design(.jpg, .bmp, etc.), the type of shirt (golf, tee), artwork location, shirt color and quantities. Then I can get you a price. Tee shirts will be silkscreen, golf shirts and hats will be stitched embroidery.

Mike
MichaelJ2K

Postby Ken S » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:29 am

Mike would the golf shirts and hats all have to have the same printing or would something like "East Coast 12" and "sail number" be okay?

Ken
Ken S

Postby MichaelJ2K » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:41 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ken S</i>

Mike would the golf shirts and hats all have to have the same printing or would something like "East Coast 12" and "sail number" be okay?

Ken
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ken,
At this time, there is no definite "official" design for the stuff. So, I guess you could say it's a personal decision on what you want. For myself, I plan on using the 12 logo as marked on my sails with the boat registration number and name.

Mike
MichaelJ2K

Postby PegLeg » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:59 pm

Hi

You guys should be communicating with Joe Walter, Florida's Chairman.

Joe has done some terrific graphics for his group, for the class website and the Quarterly. Joe has probably scrapped some good stuff.

Give him an e-mail and get some darn good advice too

Pete
PegLeg

Postby Walter A Milligan » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:34 pm

I'm sure interest could be "drumed" up, especially with a classy logo for either T-shirt and/or golf shirt. I, for one am interested in both. My son could assist as he is a Graphics Designer if needed. If something is already available and usable....go for it. That's my 2 cents worth.....[:)]
Walter A Milligan

Postby Nautic12 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:52 am

have sent Larry a copy of the NZ ec12 logo,would be very interested
to take part in any swap meet for club &e12 badges/logosclub caps[?](rc sailing)Iron on tranfers work out pretty good cost wise.
Nautic12

Return to EC12 Chat