'04 Nats

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

'04 Nats

Postby bigdog » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:12 pm

I just wanted to thank Scott and all the gang in Dayton for such a great weekend. They all did an excellent job. Even though Reicard came out on top, I think we were all winners because it was such an awesome event. This was proof positive of all the good people we have in our class. I don't care where the next one will be held, sign me up now! Don't forget to support all the sponsors.

The Dog has spoken.[8D]
bigdog

Postby kahle67 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:22 pm

DITTO DA DOG!!!!! Here is what I wrote to Scott.

Scott,

At the awards banquet, I had quite a few drinks in me and am not very good with a microphone. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for putting together such a great regatta. Your Club and selected Race Committee did a very professional job with the Nationals and I would like you to thank them for me. Even under adverse conditions, they did the best that they could to provide quality racing.

The facility that you guys have is incredible. The lake is a decent size and the whole package makes it a great venue for a regatta like the Nationals. I will look forward to returning one day and sailing there again (with some breeze).

Thanks again to the entire Miami Valley Model Yacht Club for a great time even without the wind and for providing us with delicious meals.

Reichard Kahle Jr.
Charleston Model Yacht Club #115
kahle67

Postby cgdm1168 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:53 pm

Congrats Reichard,

Even with the lack of wind wish, I could have been there.

Chris
cgdm1168

Return to EC12 Chat