EC12 Manuals

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

EC12 Manuals

Postby Capt. Flak » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:51 am

By now most of you know that the two very good manuals on the EC12 are out of print and we have not been very successful in getting them back in print. We had hoped to get them scanned into a DVD or PDF version that could be downloaded. We are still working on the issue, but it may be some time before it happens.

So, to help those skippers who are looking for the books, I wanted to see if anyone out there would be willing to sell their copies or maybe loan them out.
The Manual For The East Coast 12-Meter and Optimizing the EC12 are the two books people are looking for. If you want to sell your copies or loan them, I think the best way to go about it is to post an ad for them in the Trader section of this forum. Or let me know and I will get the word out.

If you are interested in loaning the books, I think it is appropriate to get a fair deposit for each book to ensure their safe return.

Thanks.
Joe Walter #24
Class Secretary
Capt. Flak

Return to EC12 Chat