Nationals transportation

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Nationals transportation

Postby Doug Wotring » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:41 pm

Well as National are coming up we are trying to confirm who is interested in going on the Bus from PA.

Bus will be leaving harrisburg,PA prior to the crack of dawn on Wen and Returning Late Sunday Night. The Reason for the late night arrival home is that we are staying Sunday to visit the Air Force Museum.

Fuel and tolls will be split by all bus passengers.

Looking to get 6 total skippers.....additional passengewrs are welcome too......but Boat and rig storage is limited unless you can find other transportation for the boat and rig as well as additional luggage.

Email me if you would like to reserve your skippers slot.

Doug

tekebird@yahoo.com
Doug Wotring

Postby Chuck Luscomb » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:58 am

Hi All,

As a footnote to Doug's offer, Dave Ramos is driving out to Ohio from Annapolis. He has a enclosed trailer that is set up for his CR914's and can house a number of EC12's. He had offered to take my boat out so I could fly each way but my schedule has changed and I can not make the trip. Let me know and I will check with him.

BR,

Chuck Luscomb
Chuck Luscomb

Postby Doug Wotring » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:26 pm

Update:

Presently have 4 open slots for skippers.
Doug Wotring

Postby gcobley » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:14 pm

Carpool from NC?

I will be driving up from Raleigh (I40 to Greensboro: I77 to Charleston WV, I35 to Dayton) starting Tuesday PM and stopping over somewhere en route. Return early Sunday.

If you are close to the route, would like to keep me company and share the gas $ I can get another skipper & boat in...

Gerry
gcobley
Site Admin

Return to EC12 Chat