Non Sailing - Seeking Soccer Info

This is for those that like chat room doings that are not related directly to the sharing of information regarding the hobby/recreational interests in the EC12.

Moderators: Capt. Flak, bigfoot55, Chuck Luscomb

Non Sailing - Seeking Soccer Info

Postby yachtie » Fri May 18, 2012 2:56 am

Hi All

Yes it is not a sailing topic but a reach out to the world to seek information I am sure someone here can help with.

My 16y.o son is an up and coming soccer player who Captains his senior school 1st XI team, plays as Captain for the local club U17 team and is also in our local club Capital Division 1 Senior Mens team who are leading our local competition 1/2 way through the season.
Later in the year after seniors are finished he will also be in an U19 team for tournament.
As part of our support for his sport we are looking at maybe sending him to the USA or UK for approx 10 weeks from mid November if we can find a club to play for over the northern mid winter (our summer school holidays for him run from early November to early February).

My question therefore is does anyone know of local clubs over your side of the globe that we can start approaching now?

Any help is greatly appreciatted.

Cheers from kiwiland :D
yachtie

Return to EC12 Chat