EC12 pages require that your browser allow the
use of certain programming scripts (or languages - like
scripting in your browser, you will not be able to view these
pages properly, if at all.
In order to fix this problem, you can do the following:
- 1. Click the Tools menu on your IE browser.
- 2. Choose Internet Options.
- 3. Click the Security tab.
- 4. Click the Custom Level button.
- 5. Scroll down to where it says 'Scripting' and make
sure that the first option: "Active Scripting" is either set
to Enable or Prompt by clicking the checkbox next to the
option you prefer. (Choosing Prompt will offer you a Windows
message each time you enter a page that requires Active
Scripting, which you will need to respond to by either
accepting or refusing to allow the scripting each time.)
- 6. Click OK to save your changes and close the window.
Now try accessing the EC12.org site again.